Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Addy's striped dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received Addy's striped dress from UPS today and it has a 1999 Pleasant Company tag. I know it's still technically Mattel, but it was nice to see!

    I also got Posie who is a bit smaller than I imagined and Josephina's telescope.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I think that some of the animals are not really to scale. . . .

    I remember the first time I saw Sandy, I thought she (he?) was HUGE, but for a lab, probably about right in scale to a 10 year old girl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •